Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gratitude

I went to a meeting this morning, as I do most Saturday mornings. Since November is Gratitude Month the speaker selected that as the topic for others to share about. Many shared about how grateful the are that they haven't had the compulsion to drink. Others shared how they have had dreams where they had taken a drink. Then when they awoke were grateful that it was just a dream. I shared that I am grateful that I don't have such dreams since now that I've quit smoking, I dream about having a cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right