Friday, May 21, 2010

I started a new feature a couple of weeks ago

Then I promptly forgot about it.
Typical!
I called it sure happy it's Thursday. Let me rephrase that:
Sure
Happy
It's
Thursday
I'm not sure what the plan was, but I believe I expected that anyone reading this blog would immediately jump in and contribute, or emulate my posts, or steal stuff... crap I dunno.
Anyway I forgot two weeks in a row.




BTW - I found another hamster and stole it from the Invisible Seductress blog. Now if only I could get them all to go in the same direction at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right