Saturday, July 14, 2012

Satisfaction Guaranteed


A customer walks into a restaurant and
notices a large sign on the wall: $500 If
we fail to fill your order!

When his waitress arrives, he orders elephant
nuts on rye. She calmly writes down his order
and walks into he kitchen where all hell breaks
loose!

The restaurant owner comes storming out of
the kitchen. He runs up to the customer's table,
slaps five $100 bills down on it and says, "You
got me this time buddy, but I want you to know
that's the first time in ten years we've been out
of rye bread!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right