Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blathering on

One Two of the worst ideas I have heard in a long time: Everyone should work at least one job in retail; Everyone should serve some time in the military.

What if there was some horrible damn accident and they were promoted?

-o0o-

On another note: I, along with fifteen other bloggers, received an award... actually it was two attached at the hip. There is some sort of obligation that goes along with the acceptance of these awards so it will be awhile before I complete the task. The hard part will be finding enough people that I know well enough to pass them along. Oh! Wait!! I can just click on the next blog thingy!!!
Chaos reigns.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!! You were on my list but I had already hit 15, so next round goes to you my friend, glad Robin hit you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right