Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Down at the bottom of the page

...you'll find that there is a collection building. There is a little irony in that although there are three awards, they have been presented by only two individuals, unless, of course, we are dealing with multiple personalities [but let's not go there]. There's even more irony in that the two who have presented said awards have the same name with only a slight variation in spelling.

The real trick is holding up my end. Now I am supposed to follow some certain requirements, like acknowledging that Robyn, over at Life by Chocolate, gave me the most recent award; telling all y'all five things you don't know about me; and pass the award to five more folks.

So I took care of the first one. I could send you on a goose chase to the other posts I've made about my peculiarities. Instead you get this:
1) 6'1"
2) 200 lbs [more or less]
3) chocolate ice cream (which is why it's 200 lbs)
4) blue eyes
5) brown (mostly) hair (all of it)

Now for part three I am again presenting the award by osmosis. That means that everyone I come in contact with gets the award... except for Suldog and he (and anyone who has followed his blog) knows why. The reason for this is that I prefer to operate covertly. That, and I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

So, if you find yourself a little shy in the awards department, just grab one from the bottom of the page and tell folks, "It gave it to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right