Tuesday, June 22, 2010

About the funniest thing I ever heard

I had to visit a healthcare professional about a week ago on a routine visit. Typically, healthcare professionals don't feel they're doing their jobs if the patient isn't handed some kind of paperwork before leaving the office. This one handed me an order for lab tests, specifically blood work. Friday I received a call from the healthcare professional. They said I'm "normal."
How can they tell that from a blood test?
...and do they know their machines need to be recalibrated?

4 comments:

  1. Laughing..... They unleashed you into the world as NORMAL.....wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely amazing what some people qualify as NORMAL. And, of course, what's normal for kids is extraordinary for adults [your blog post yesterday is a case in point].

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they dont know what the hell they are talking about. They say everyone is NORMAL.

    and I am no where near that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normal is a very subjective concept ;-) (Glad they've concluded that you are.)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right