Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Huh?

/
I have some really, really weird friends who send unusual stuff.


I checked with SNOPES and this works.......

Subject: Fwd: Home Made Radiation Tester

With all the fear of radiation fallout from Japan I thought it might be
useful to tell you about a cheap, effective, homemade radiation tester
you can easily assemble and rely upon.

Follow these simple instructions, IT REALLY WORKS!!


OPEN A BAG OF ORVILLE REDENBOCKER MICROWAVE POPCORN

JUST LEAVE ON YOUR TABLE IF IT STARTS POPPING YOU'RE DONE FOR




Oh, and I'm still trying to figure out the significance of Hollister, CA in this
/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right