Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not 15 recordings

_


I might someday find 15 recording I would take with me to a desert island. Suldog posted his, Matt posted his, [whose] Uncle Skip posted something ...and won't stop ...and Cricket started it... I think.
(Around these parts crickets are fish bait. Suldog posted his 15)

So I thought I might offer an alternative without even having to do any of the work myself. You can listen to the music in the video above while you take a gander at this post.
/\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right