Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The pressure's on again

.
So last month I did a parallel posting thing, chasing alongside those who were participating in the A to Z Challenge. What that meant was I only had to come up with a topic of my own on four different occasions. The rest of the month I only had to figure out how to use the designated letter of the day.
Now that it's over, I can't look ahead and post several days worth of post all at once. I have to be more or less spontaneous... or not post at all.


>|<

If Buck comes by today, he should check this out
/\

3 comments:

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right