Monday, May 9, 2011

So =]V[= created a badge

.

He was concerned about the proliferation of distaff blogs and felt there should be a way for "us guys" to identify ourselves. Well, I thought his plan was a fine one except for one minor detail. He was seeking refinement, too. I only care to establish a presence. Consequently I made a minor modification to his badge.
The best part is that there was absolutely no financial consideration... nada, none, zilch!


This is his work...

...mine's on the sidebar. It links back to his blog... for now.
/\

2 comments:

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right