Friday, June 10, 2011

Not that I'd ever do anything like that

.
Suldog... yeah that same one who quit blogging... has gone gimicky. Some time ago he was a Blog of Note, which gained him a bunch of new followers... a whole bunch. Now he appears to be actually attempting to attract others. I mean why would he otherwise post this and this? It's no accident that certain words and phrases attract more hits from search engines. Otherwise why would a certain post on this blog have almost three times as many page views as the next nearest post. I won't tell you the search term, but it rhymes with Clown Hoser.





It's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right