Saturday, January 30, 2010

Quote

Well it's not really a quote, but it sure is descriptive. I think what I like best is how the poster handled it in her blog. She implied that readers should ignore it, by striking through the text instead of deleting it.

Wouldn't it be easier for Nancy Pelosi to remain standing rather than bouncing up and down as if fire ants were in her lap?

Read more: http://blog.feefifoto.com/2010/01/bargaining-in-retail-stores.html#comments#ixzz0e8Jlg2iH
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

2 comments:

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right