Friday, January 15, 2010

Thanks Jim

Suldog finally got around to putting his award up on the sidebar of his blog. Yours truly was almost feeling a bit rejected. The best part is that he actually put another name on it, which I was loathe to do.
I was really sorry when the talk about that hat went away right after last year's inaugural. I was kind of hoping that it would remain in the spotlight for awhile.
In any event I will periodically attempt to spice things up with that hat. The award may have been a once in a lifetime thing, but a hat like that has to live on.

1 comment:

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right