Friday, January 22, 2010

throwaway thoughts for a Friday

I really wish I could do screen captures.
On Blogs of Note this morning. There's an error that kind of cracks me up. Someone was obviously in a hurry when the keyed in the name of the Blog for the today because they typed

Running from America

Just click on it to see why it's funny.

-ooo0ooo-

Doll Face over at Fluid Pusher has finally posted again. Looks like somebody challenged her to fill out one of those lame lists. Fortunately she's got the class not to do the same to others.

-ooo0ooo-


Nobody gave this to me. I just took it.



I know somebody who would hand them out right and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right