Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's always the old guy with the hat, isn't it ?

The Sierra Club and the U.S. Forest Service were presenting an alternative to the Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true method of shooting or trapping the predators, the Sierra Club had a "more humane" solution to this issue.

What they were proposing was for the animals to be captured alive. The males would then be castrated and let loose again.

This was ACTUALLY proposed by the Sierra Club and by the U.S. Forest Service. All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes.

Finally an old fellow in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said; "Son, I don't think you understand our problem here... These coyotes ain't #uck!n' our sheep... They're eatin' 'em!"

1 comment:

  1. Coyotes are gross. I live in a very populated area, there was a coyote in my yard. I called local animal control they told me that it's a nuisance animal and they don't come out for those. I told a lady walking up the street w a baby in a stroller and a tolddler. She said oh well I live a block from here so I'm not worried. Seriously? The dingo from my yard could easily run a block and eat your baby! Stupid stupid woman

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right