Monday, January 3, 2011

Taking the easy way

.
I may as well jump on the bandwagon and do pretty much what other bloggers have done over the past few days ...talk about resolutions.
Really!
That's what folks do at the start of a new year ...talk.
Suldog may actually accomplish his.
I actually considered making a resolution this year, but in the end resolved not to.
I was going to make every effort to use up all of the 95 'captcha' words I have accumulated, but not yet posted before I collect any more. But right off the bat I saw one I couldn't pass up.

It pretty much describes the state that overcomes so many other drivers when they get behind the wheel of their care and become oblivious to the circumstances surrounding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right