Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ya know what I really like about blogging?
Seriously... I can pop off about just about anything I want. The only thing restraining me is...

...me.

I can do it here. Or, if something posted on another blog piques my interest; strikes my fancy; rubs me the wrong way; tickles my funny bone... you get the idea, I can respond there or come back here and let go a broadside, or make little noises like farts.

Most of the time, though, I am posting items others have sent. My only contribution is some editing.

Speaking of others, here's an item from somebody:

It's winter in Minnesota
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At five below.
Oh, how I love Minnesota
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Minnesota
Cuz I'm frozen to the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right