Monday, January 31, 2011

Someone sent me

.
My inbox contained an email with what was purported to be Charley Reese's Final Column.
I won't dither about the contents of the column. My issue is about it's appearance. The darn thing had been forwarded so many times it had gaps and line breaks even a five-year-old could have avoided.
I guess what I'm saying is even if you're too lazy to create original material, at least dress it up a little so that the folks to whom you're forwarding it may actually make sense of what it says... even if it isn't Charley Reese's final column... even if it has been edited.

2 comments:

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right