Wednesday, February 24, 2010

grab bag

There's a blogger who I find pretty funny. Yesterday she posted this.
One day I may figure out the actual difference between a simile and a metaphor [had to actually look up the spelling]. I just know for certain that there are some folks who are really good at them and others, like me, who are challenged. Oh, I use them, but I'll guarantee they aren't original.

The hamsters were quiet yesterday. That's why there was no post. Well, actually about the only thing that came to mind was that I could have named this blog, "Oh, hell yes." Probably very few would have noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right