Saturday, October 9, 2010

Urgency

.
Imagine getting a phone call from another blogger.
Whatever could be so important that it needed instant response?
Well, lemme tell ya. It was all about another blogger who we both follow... when she bothers to post.
I'm sure it was brought about by the commencement of the baseball playoffs... but it has little to do with baseball and more to do with speculation about who she's dating. I'm saying it's nobody on the Giants and definitely not Buster Posey. In fact I am of the opinion that it isn't even a player, but someone in the front office of the Philadelphia Phillies.
That's as far as I am going with this because I am pretty sure I've already stuck my neck out far enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right