Saturday, November 19, 2011

.
My comment yesterday (on the Timmy post), that I do this mostly for the laughs, was almost right. Thinking about it a little more, the realization is it's done to see if there will be a reaction.
This all started because I liked being able to comment on other blogs using an alias. Then Carolina called me out.
There are some of you who know who I am. Your secrets are safe with me as long as mine is safe with you.
There's a real irony about this post. I only just now re-discovered that it was two years ago the day before yesterday that I started this blog.
The most fun I have is hiding stuff in plain sight (like in the sidebar, header, or footer).
/\

3 comments:

  1. Belated grats on your second blogoversary. Keep it goin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a great new look going here, IT. I hope it's a yummy thanksgiving. (Sometimes being unwelcome by family is best.)
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right