-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Put it back where it started!!!
copy this
stick it anywhere
I told my mother that everyone hates me. She said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.
"One thing about modern technology that's a little frustrating is that when you think of a really **cool** password for one of your accounts -- you can't tell anybody!!!"--GG
That was very silly and much better than most of the other stuff that goes viral.
ReplyDeleteBe well, Ivan. Stay cool. Hope you have good A/C over there.
xoRobyn
"Whut?"
ReplyDeleteHeh. That dog is smarter than he thinks.
You have been nominated for a Liebster Award (it's not spam, it's for real :)
ReplyDeletevisit http://kenowinsky.blogspot.com/2013/06/honors-of-being-nominated.html
Congrats!
I already won the Liebster Award from Daffy the Scots Lass
DeleteYou may not recognize it because... well, look down the page
Someone actually posted that? I suppose its better than the dude that posts videos of himself silently smoking - EVERY fucking day!!!
ReplyDelete