Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random stuff

A friend emailed a bunch of one-liners... twelve to be exact. This is the only one I will reprint:

Paddy is walking down the road eating a bag of doughnuts when he meets Murphy.
Murphy says "If I can guess how many doughnuts you have in the bag, can I have one?"
Paddy says, "If you can guess how many are in there, you can have both of them"...............
Murphy says, "Four!"


The others were far more off-color... not that some aren't worth repeating... just not here. I do have some standards.
___

The Interwebs seem to be having some difficulties... or maybe it's just me. Some connections are taking forever and others aren't happening at all.
___

I periodically check to see what's going on with Blogs of Note. Monday they selected a blog that hasn't had a post since June of 2009 and that one was three weeks after the previous one. It was to announce that the blogger was taking a leave from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right