Sunday, April 17, 2011

'nother break

.
The folks doing the A to Z thingy get Sundays off. Well you just can't shut down a great mind... even if you want to.

I have just been informed my mind is far from great.
Hence, my response, "Read the title of this blog aloud!"

A woman was unhappy with the way her laundry
was done at the local Chinese Laundry, so she
wrote a note and put it in the bag with the next
collection of soiled clothes:
'USE MORE SOAP ON PANTIES!'

She got the clean laundry back, and was still
dissatisfied with the results, so, the following
week she enclosed another note:
'USE MORE SOAP ON PANTIES!'

The Chinese laundry man became very annoyed,
and when her clean Laundry was delivered, it
contained a note from him:
'I USE PLENTY SOAP ON PANTIES!
USE MORE PAPER ON ASS!



/\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right