Thursday, May 19, 2011

I have a new plan...

.
Maybe I should wait until after Saturday to implement it?
Maybe I'm just not taking this
let's go camping seriously enough?
No, that's not it. I just know the only things I have any control over are my attitude and my actions. Whatever happens this Saturday is going to happen no matter what I do.

Oh, yeah about my new plan. It's called
V-word of the Day. Instead of having to come up with original material or find good stuff to steal from other blogs, I am going to post an image of one of those captchas that shows up to prevent machine generated comments on blogs. All I ask in return is for you to come up with an original definition or explanation and post it in the comments.

What do you think?

Here's the first one:

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an Italian cold cut, to me.

    "Yeah, give me a half-pound of mortadella, a half-pound of capicolla, and why don't you wrap up some bolochi for me, too?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kinda thinkin' it was a bowling game played with lunch meat - bolochi ball?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. Bowling game it is. That was MY first thought, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked it up here is a video. Supposedly it's a hybrid dog.
    Go figure!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right