Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last week another blogger shared this:

Even the simplest of words
can change a person's life

So true.
And that means sometimes my job is to share the words,
and sometimes my job is to listen for them.

Then today this came as part of an email:

With all the jokes and fun that are in e-mails,
sometimes there is one that comes along that
has an important message. This one I thought
I could share with you.


The happiest people don't necessarily
have the best of everything;
they just make
the best of everything they have.

/\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right