Monday, August 29, 2011

Curious

.


There's a post on this blog that probably has more page views (over 725) than all of the other posts combined. Well, that may be a slight exaggeration. That's not what this is about anyway.
What I want to know is why the stats tab is telling me that those pageviews are since May 2009?
I didn't start this thing until November of that year.
The real irony is that fully a third of those views have been in the last month.
What I've been able to extrapolate from the information available is nobody is looking at the current stuff.


I'm not going to tempt fate by asking why.


/\

2 comments:

  1. Stats are a funny thing and a source of never-ending amusement. Fer me, anyhoo. YMMV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so weird. I always forget to uncheck track my page views. I could view my own page 100 times and blow my stats up like crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right