Saturday, December 19, 2009

I don't Tweet

I don't even have a Twitter account and I am not planning for it either.
However, I do occasionally see what others have put out there for the world to see.
These two are from The Checkout Girl:

Oh, coworker, you laugh because I look like a "big pink marshmallow" in my coat.I laugh because I found out your fiance is gay.

East Coast Winter: Struggling to shovel many inches of snow. West Coast Winter: Struggling to somehow text in mittens.

Her most recent tweets can be found on her blog.
I live on the West Coast. What are mittens?
_______________

On another blog, I read something about the relationship of the type of booze to the severity of hangovers.
Um, just a thought here, maybe the hangovers wouldn't happen at all if... oh forget about it. Nobody needs wants this lecture. I will say this. I once worked in a plant where various spirits were bottled. Vodka was always filtered and bottled first, followed by gin, then the colored spirits (bourbon and blends). The last were the mixed drinks, which weren't filtered at all.

The best way to stay sober through the holidays - breath in, breath out, don't drink between breaths.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, IT! Two <3's, an X, AND an O to you, my friend. I love your blog comments. Glad we are cyberfriends.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right