Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Temptation

I am constantly bombarded with little urges to post some of the worst jokes. That is worst in the sense that you would probably not repeat them in mixed company. . . or at least in front of your kids.
The fact that I have yet to relate any of these jokes means that, so far, I'm winning the battle. Unfortunately it means that the orneriness manifests itself in other ways.

BTW - in case anyone is wondering why I post something almost every day, it's because that's how the pressure is relieved. It's a whole lot better to have a bunch of little inane posts than it is to have a major outburst of stupidity once in a while... and it is better that I do it here than someplace where people know me.

Now I gotta go and design an award for Suldog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right