Friday, April 23, 2010

Ikea

I hear and see Ikea mentioned often at various times. Other than that and that there's some kind of warehouse in the middle of nowhere south of Bakersfield, California (the home of country music - 'cause otherwise why would they have a Buck Owens Blvd.?), I know absolutely nothing about Ikea. Of course, I don't know much about Nordstroms either.
Don't feel bad for me, though. We have something here that other folks are probably just as ignorant about.
It's a livestock auction yard. Lucky for us it is on the other side of the hill so when the south wind blows we don't notice it so much.

1 comment:

  1. You have to build everything yourself. In fact, when you check out, they give you directions and you put together your own shopping bags.

    Also, they will serve you meatballs(no joke).

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right