Friday, August 27, 2010

Checking in

I see that at least one of you is still there... thanks!

I'm really proud of the restraint I showed two weeks ago. I was in the line for the toll booth on a major two digit interstate highway when some moron who wasn't paying attention felt the necessity to jump the line I was in because he hadn't paid attention and found his weasily butt in the FastPass lane. I probably wouldn't have gotten nearly as pissed if the @$$weasel had at least made eye contact before shoving his fender in front of me.

3 comments:

  1. There are no toll booths in the Netherlands.

    I'm proud of you for not getting out your gun and shooting the bastard ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

    One of my pet peeves is the Fast Lane itself. By having an investment made into that technology, it institutionalizes toll collecting even more, making it that much more impossible to ever get rid of the odious practice.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right