Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nobody's asked

.
I am really thankful.
Jim Sullivan, masterblogger that he is, challenged a few of his followers to re-blog some of their own contributions to Internet entertainment. Fortunately, this blog was not among the selectees. If you follow both blogs, his and mine, you need no explanation.

That said, I can easily name my most popular post. For this week it is this one, which interestingly enough is untitled; and the all time favorite, by far, is this. I'm not going to enumerate what other types of posts he asked to have re-blogged... except to mention the two mention above also would easily fit into the category of posts whose success surprised me. But then almost any success of posts here have surprised me.

In case anyone's wondering about the dearth of posts lately... I dunno.
/\

2 comments:

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right