Monday, May 3, 2010

Why do I post jokes here?

An acquaintance asked me why I don't ever reciprocate and send any jokes to him. I responded that I seldom send jokes to anyone... except my wife who is in the kitchen on a laptop [computer]. I further told this acquaintance that I certainly didn't mind receiving jokes, but didn't necessarily appreciate being spammed every day with every lame excuse for a laugh... and even worse finding my email address among the list of 30 other recipients, none of whom I know.
Nope! I don't forward jokes much. If I think they're good, I post them here and label them as email.
If they are really good, I post them under my real name and take credit for originating them.

Oh, and I have set my email filter to forward all emails from the acquaintance back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right