Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sure Happy It's Thursday

.
An agricultural inspector stopped at a ranch in Texas and spoke with an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher replied, "Okay, but do not go in that field over there," as he pointed out the location.
The inspector officer verbally exploded, saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me."
Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.....on any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?"
The rancher nodded politely, apologized and went about his chores.
A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams and saw the inspector running for his life, chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull....
With every step the bull was gaining ground on the inspector and it seemed likely that he would get gored before he could reach safety. The inspector was clearly terrified.
The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....
"Your badge. Show him your effing badge!"
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right