The rules for the Blogger awards are...
1. Thank the person that nominated you; link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers (7 for beautiful blogger) you've discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs and let them know, they've won.
4. State 7 things about yourself. (This goes for both)
I already thanked Apryl once. Thanks again. Visit her blog SFFIPG [too lazy to spell it out]
Well folks I gonna nominate some bloggers... eventually. I don't know how many, but that's just how it is. I will contact them when I do. You're off the hook Suldog.
Now about those seven things:
1. I broke my leg, but that was the easy part. I also tore the ligaments that keep the foot facing in the right direction.
A friend of mine and I were tobogganing. We met two ladies. We all tried to ride a two person toboggan. The toboggan hit a mogul and went airborne. I was in the front. End of story. Oh, it was 45 years ago.
I will only count that as one thing even though it covers about seven items
2. I totaled my '64 Volkswagen... rolled that puppy over. I was so pissed... in more ways than one... that I tried to shoot down the Moon with a .38 Cal. revolver. The statute of limitations has run out on that, too
We'll count those as one, too
3. Used a Top Secret clearance in the military (Navy) to personal advantage. I never saw anything that was even close to being Top Secret, but there were places I could go that others couldn't... nap time!!! even more than 45 years ago
4. I like anchovies. There's an advantage to that, too. I would offer to share a pizza with a co-worker. They could order what they'd want on their half. I'd have anchovies on my half. I never mentioned that the flavor migrates. More pizza for me
Maybe I'll work on this some more tomorrow...
Municipal Anarchy: What it Was Like to Be Among San Francisco’s First Same-Sex Married Couples in February 2004 - Twenty years ago, my then-partner Nick and I participated in an act of “municipal anarchy.” In other words: We got married. For the first time but not, a...
2 weeks ago