Sunday, July 4, 2010

Read quietly

To realize
The value of a sister/brother
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
Who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one.

Treasure every moment you have.

You will treasure it even more when
You can share it with someone special.

To realize the value of a friend or family member:

LOSE ONE.

Remember....

Hold on tight to the ones you love!



Do not keep this.
Pass it along to anyone who matters.

3 comments:

  1. The time in now!

    I heard once that "if you have one foot in yesterday and another in tomorrow, that you're pissing all over today."

    Okay, I've heard it more than once, but I do believe it and understand that we can live only one day at a time. I truly wish I had learned it long ago because there are many mistakes I will never be able to make up for. I can only promise that I have learned not to make them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words Mr Toblog. I'm glad you decided to start a this blog for you make me smile, laugh and think ;-) Anyway, this is why I don't have a 'bucket-list'.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right