Thursday, March 21, 2013






Eine Kleine Andere Musik


Then there's this story:
"Where Do Redheaded Babies Come From?"

After their baby was born, the panicked father
went to see the Obstetrician... 'Doctor,' the
man said, 'I don't mind telling you, but I'm a
little upset because my daughter has red hair.
She can't possibly be mine!!'

'Nonsense,' the doctor said.

'Even though you and your wife both have
black hair, one of your ancestors may have
contributed red hair to the gene pool.'

'It isn't possible,' the man insisted.  'This can't
be, our families on both sides had jet-black
hair for generations.'

'Well,' said the doctor, 'let me ask you this.
How often do you have sex?'

The man seemed a bit ashamed.  'I've been
working very hard for the past year.. We only
made love once or twice every few months.'

'Well, there you have it!' The doctor said
confidently.

'It's rust.'



3 comments:

  1. IT you've outdone yourself. Hysterical post.

    Excellent tune by the way.

    Of course now you've raised the bar and we'll be expecting more from you.

    Yes, you've screwed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suppertime is my SECOND favorite time o' day. (insert smiley-face thingie here).

    I really like that tune!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right