Friday, May 10, 2013

11 questions?



I guess the best way to do this is to show you the questions?
This is how they appeared

Seven is a good number
It's easier than anything but six, five, four, three, two, or one
Here's one:
  1. My favorite sports team pretty much relates to whatever season it is
    - right now it is the San Francisco Giants If this were November it would be the 49ers
    During the lull between baseball and football, I actually follow and cheer on the Golden State Warriors and the San Jose Sharks
    I have also been known to root for the San Jose Earthquakes
    I have a favorite college, whose teams get my support
    But right now I have pretty much settle on baseball until football starts grabbing my attention sometime in September and baseball will dominate because it's a game I played until the wheels fell off 
  2. Monday is soon enough... maybe tomorrow
     

3 comments:

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right