Monday, May 13, 2013

Next question



Okay, okay
We'll do these in order... all of them

One and two have been answered
So what's my most embarrassing moment?
I had to think long and hard because the career has lasted longer than dirt
I've come to the conclusion I have to go all the way back to the fifties
The memory still stands out though it must be a shadow of the original memory
There was some kind of classroom assignment
I think we were supposed to write a sentence using something like a pluperfect past participle in the present tense
Whatever...
I said something to one of my deskmates as an aside
I never could do anything without commenting
It was along the lines of how much I kinda liked a certain person of the female persuasion in our class
Each of us was then supposed to tell the class our sentence
My deskmate used what I had said as his sentence
That ended that assignment for the day
It also embarrassed the crap outta me
The young lady in question moved out of town

Tomorrow's question is almost too easy

 

3 comments:

  1. What are friends for? Bwahahahahahahaha. Then she moved out of town. I'm sure that was just a coincidence. You think?

    :)Have a terrific day. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I don't have NEAR enough time left in this life to list all my embarrassing moments with wimmen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that freaked her the fuck off, dirrint it?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead.
I dare ya!



who you callin' a goat head?


Robin gifted me this

...and this, too!

Robyn gifted me this

Apryl presented this one

Bacon

Bacon
from Uncle Skip

An award

An award
From A Daft Scots Lass

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"

"...you magnificent ba$tard!"
from Ol' AF Sarge

Put it back where it started!!!

copy this

copy this
stick it anywhere

set things right